I've spent about an hour playing with the layout of my blog. I remember in the early days of livejournal spending hours upon hours playing around, changing the look. The funny thing is, with LJ, your friends rarely even look at your page, they spend all of their time reading your entries on their own pages.
I enjoyed it, it was relaxing. Sort of.
Well, things are changing. I had a good train ride home from Toronto. Princess is all moved into his apartment, and from what he tells me, today he finished unpacking. I'm so proud of him, and excited for the adventures he will no doubt have. I'm a little worried for him, I'm not sure that he picked the best roommate, and I'm not sure that either one of them realize what it's going to be like.That being said, I'm sure that one year will go fairly quickly, as long as they can be good to each other.
The weekend that just passed was exhausting. It was a good weekend and I'm glad I was able to be around for it. My buddy and I spent the weekend packing up his shit, moving his shit, and selling glow products in Woodstock (on Canada Day) and Toronto on Saturday. We had product stolen from us on Friday, about 600-800 worth in profit, which was a major bummer. We sold out quickly, also. 20 minutes. Frustrating. What a weekend, anyway it's over, and he's settled. I'm realizing the weight of what's happened.
I feel like I'm living in a very abstract world lately. I'm not really FEELING much of anything. For the most part I'm feeling pretty good. I mean, I'm not sad, or depressed really. Not too bummed, but I am not realizing the weight of a lot of things, until the moment that I absolutely have to face whatever it is.
I'm a little worried about what happens with surgery, if I maintain this way of thinking. Me thinks it MAY be time to reconnect with my therapist. I also believe it's time to reconnect with my massage therapist as well. My God it'd be amazing to have a good rub down, my back is not killing me, but there is definitely some stress going through me.
I got a letter from Sheller. I love letters. I started writing her back right away, so that I won't forget. I'm so skattered, I know that it will happen! I'm excited for her to come home. Sitting in my room this afternoon I realized how lonely I feel. It's not a good feeling. I'm really hoping to make some healthy choices in the next little while, and I'm really hoping to be fair to those people who are around me. It's unfair to make decisions based solely on emotions.
Been spending copious amounts of time catching up on HOUSE. I'm about to start Season three. *maybe tonight... my computer is downloading as we speak. Umm... not at a very good speed though.
I'm on holidays for the rest of this week, and Sunday night of next week. I'm glad I'm off Sunday as I've got so much going on. It will be nice to be able to take part in some family stuff. Ant Dianne's 50th birthday party, helping Daddy-o pour some concrete, and my niece Baby J's 4th birthday. Even though she doesn't like to be called "baby", she'll ALWAYS be my "baby J" It's a pirate and princess party. Uncle Al has NO IDEA how to dress up like a pirate... I'll have to pick up an eye patch and a sword from the dollar store this week, and I can be a preppy pirate, perhaps. I keep thinking back to her third birthday. Aunt Tat was there for that one.
Ugh. Going through Guelph last night was brutal for some reason. It sounds stupid to me, but having that beer on the train likely didn't help anything. I should have either brought a book, or just listened to my music and been good with that.
I'm really glad I could catch up with the girl. I'm in such a weird head space with that, but it's been good having time to figure my shit out. I haven't been doing much of that, at least not "deliberately" but I do have big plans this week for a lunch out, in a restaurant by myself. Solo. I think that could be a fun challenge.
Speaking of challenges: I rode the subway in Toronto for the first time alone, and the second time in my adult life. I was a pro. :) I also went to union station, and navigated that (sort of) by myself. :) I'm glad Matt and I met up there, it was also amazing to see him. :) Such good chats with that guy.
Anyway for now, I think I'll watch the last episode of season 2, and maybe head to bed. OR maybe I'll find something interesting on netflix.
goodnight bloggers,
~Agenor
I HEART the new look of your blog. Nice change.
ReplyDelete