Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where the heart is...

We had a family BBQ tonight. I woke up at 4pm, and had some bbq times with my family and a few neighbours. It was a good time, and definitely something I'd like more of in the future. I started drinking Rum around 6 and never really slowed down. 11pm, everyone came to bed. and here I am a few hours later rested up, looking for something to eat, and kinda sloshing around in my belly.

Nothing happened. Nothing eventful. I spent some time with my aunt. It's funny how an illness can do so much, but it doesn't ALWAYS have to change you. It's hard to watch, a little and it's a weird situation, because we've never been really close... but she's my aunt. I don't really know. I wish things were different. It's neat to see too, what we do with what we're given. Luck is relative. Perspective is everything. Amongst family we are able to see similarities, and I for one, find comfort in that.

~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment