Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exhausted

I was hit with another migraine last night at work. It kicked my ass but I worked through it. Brutal I tell ya!
Dean was awesome, and I'm so thankful to be working with such an upstanding guy!
I woke up with a nosebleed this afternoon around 12. went back to sleep, and woke up around 2. I called the surgeon's office, and once again tried to book my surgery. I was told that until official approval has been provided to them, that it's not possible to book my surgery. I was also informed that it's a 4-6 month wait list. Which sets me back further. So I AM a sulky baby right now. I'm hoping the email that CAMH sent to them is enough, but it's not likely that it will be. So alas...
pouty baby it is.

~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment