I went to work last night, and was doing great. I was almost excited about the prospects of the evening ahead, when all of a sudden... BAM I've got a light show going on in my head again. Migraine to follow, and I'm out.
I head down to the ER, and wait for about 2 hours all told, which I thought was pretty damn good. The doc gave me a referral to a neurologist in London. Looking forward to speaking with someone who may have a little bit of knowledge. Doing my best to maintain a balance between optimism and skepticism. Perhaps this doctor WILL give a shit, lets say that he does. Woo hoo... but in the off chance that he's ANOTHER quack looking to make a quick buck... *sigh*
Mom comes in my room this morning (about a half hour ago) and wakes me up by yelling at me. Yay! Scares the crap out of me "We're back at this again?" she says. Yep. We are. What can I do?
I've been asking for help for two years.
Nothing has been done.
I'm freaking out about surgeries.
OHIP is fucking a friend around. They're picking and choosing the procedures that they're paying for. Which is leaving my friend in limbo. This pisses me off. Either you cover something, or you don't. Don't play the generous government, caring for it's residents, if you don't really. It's true: being forced to conform to "normal maleness" only to end up with abnormal male genitalia is a little disheartening. For example: what is a penis, without a glans? OHIP seems to think it would give off the appearance of being uncut, when in actuality, it will look similar to a piece of skin. But thanks for the vote of confidence.
Frustrating to say the least! And it's not even my junk they're playing with yet!
So here I am, in my room... hiding away until: I don't know when. FEARING the moment I actually realize that I'll have to see my family doctor, and have him sign me out of work AGAIN. THIS is bullshit. THIS is the crap that I shouldn't have to be dealing with. I'm almost hoping for two more migraines this week, so it feels legit. But in the last month, I've had 11... I think that's a pretty good number, for something to be done. Unbelieveable!
Today's about figuring my shit out for the next little while. Mom informed me that what I owe on the truck is about 15,000 which is about 3 grand less than I thought. AND likely something that I *could* come up with, were I to sell Stanley.
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment