Thursday, July 28, 2011

2011 goals: recap

So we're more than halfway through the year right now and I am in a place of personal termoil right now, so I thought it might be helpful to look at the things that I wanted to accomplish this year, and see how I've done...  (and I had some encouragement/ inspiration from a friend)
So here goes:

1.pay off Line of Credit -not even close but i think i've done an alright job in not wracking it up further.

2.get weight down to 200lbs -
i'm down to 230, which is 15lbs lighter than I was when I was writing this list, so that's progress too

3.read and write more -
i haven't been reading too much, but i have been writing a little more

4.spend more time with friends and family  (more roadtrips)
-summertime came, and I got out of the house. so I've been doing that, but not as balanced as I would like.

5.get back into therapy on regular basis 
-i've seen Heather twice since I've made this list, at least I'm going in  the right direction just a little slower

6.take a winter holiday (in February 2011) -
done and done

7.get "Junk" in order -this has been my main focus this year, and i've completed the CAMH process, I am ready to get things going, there have been a few setbacks, and I still have a few things to get through, but  I've done very well with keeping ontop of the things that I DO have control over.

8.learn how to manage migraines: sleep and food -EPIC FAIL. but I'm working on it.

9.once a week sit down and reflect on the good things in life.
Dwell on them. -maybe not weekly, but I have been a little more aware of the good things in my life.

10.keep E Days for a rainy (DECEMBER) day EPIC FAIL.

11.start savings account and actively contribute -EPIC WIN!

12.attend MY church -Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment