Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Approval Approaches

I start work at 9:25pm these days. I go in and 8.5 hours later I come out a big sweaty, stinky mess. Part of me LOVES it! I was productive today. I got a call from a friend who enlisted my help with the truck. He's always awesome about shooting me a couple bucks. Twenty dollars this afternoon for 3 dump runs, and 2 hours with good conversation. His honesty is something that I have only found in a couple folks. I appreciate it.

This week is an important week. More importantly, this FRIDAY is an important day. It's my approval. I've been thinking about it, talking about it, eating, sleeping and breathing it for the last few days. It's funny, how time can creep up on you. I'm glad I was able to redirect my focus enough, so that I will be focused on Friday, when it comes time to show my stuff.
I'm sure by the end of the day I'll be exhausted. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

It makes me think about all the things that I have yet to do, and the amount of money that I need to get together before November hits.
I need to pay off my Sears bill, the money I owe the Government and my Credit card before November. All said and done, right now that's about 1,600. Which is definitely manageable. I want to start putting 25$ a pay into my US account, as well as continuing with the 25$ into my TFSA. So far I'm doing pretty good, and my assets are certainly climbing. An accomplishment all on it's own.

I think I have a fairly secure after care plan, for when I'm in Arizona, and when I return home. There are a couple of variables that I need to figure out. (Doctor's notes, work, and timelines) but I think for the most part I've got this under control.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment