This was a pretty jam packed weekend. Lots of things on the go. I don't think I slept much on Friday, but I managed to have a pretty good day. We had a Safe Space meeting on Friday, where I think we're STARTING to make headway. I had a good chat with Princess about what it means to me, and how everything really IS a process.
After the meeting I went over to see Boss. She was in town with her husband, because his Dad was ill. He passed away last night. Grandpa Dave.
I went to meet the girl's friends, and her sister. It was a good evening, and I think everyone had fun. I have forgotten how much I do just enjoy playing games. I definitely need to take Sheller up on her offers of game nights more often, and I THINK I have a new game that she will love! :)
I spent the night in this luxurious king bed, with a beautiful girl... AND I slept like a baby! :)
On the way home from the game night we stopped at Macs Milk, so that the girls could get snacks. (there was wine at the party)
I checked my winning lottery ticket, and found that I won 78 bucks on Lotto 649. Which is the equivalent to the time that I won 120 on my Lotto Max ticket. This time, it wasn't quite AS exciting... but it wasn't as devestating as last time either. :)
I'm surrounding myself with good people... and while I don't know what the future holds for me, I'm really happy to have all the people I do, in my life now. :) I'm also pretty lucky.
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment