Thursday, February 3, 2011

last one before the sun hits my back...

I'm packed and ready to go. I'm excited, and nervous. I'm anxiously awaiting getting on the road. *i'm about to crash for a couple hours before I get a massage*

I'm packed and ready to fly across the waters, to a place where the sun, and the sand will greet me, as though I am a long lost friend. I'm ready to immerse myself in a culture that is not my own, and to create a mini "home away from home" in the room that I will share with my best friend.
I'm ready to celebrate my life. 6 years of life.
I'm ready to let go of my worries, and cares, into the lake, and I'm ready to let the waves wash away the feelings, and the hurt of the past year...

the pull of the tide and the crash of the waves... and the beautiful view of the edge of the world from the pier... that's what i'm looking for... sunsets, and buffet dinners, laughs, and inside jokes.

i packed up my stuff, my suitcase is stuffed, my backpack is next to empty, and i have a duffle bag packed, so that'll be where ican put my dirty laudry, on the way home. :p
I'm so excited.

I'm kind of pissed off at all of the negativity that people dish out.
I paid my money, my flight is booked, fucked if you or anyone else thinks I'm going to cancel my trip, because of a shark attack, because of a mugging, or because someone got in the middle of something. Sure it COULD happen, but lets be fucking realistic folks, it COULD happen in Toronto, OR it could even happen in my hometown! (it's not likely, but it's possible!)

I had a great, hard, long, loving week. I'm missing the Boss quite a bit right now. Missing the way things were, before...
I've got a massage set up for 11:15, and then i'll come home, and shower, and get ready for this adventure.
so for now i'll sign off, and get sme sleep.. a couple hours outta do it!

Until I return, a sunburnt penguin...

~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment