Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Updates, and ramblings

Rushed is a common theme. I'm sleeping more on afternoons, and doing less, which IS doing a number on my self esteem. Perhaps next week I'll be on midnights again? Maybe? *a guy can hope*

I signed up for weekend overtime. I'll know when I go in today, if I got it. I know that I could use the money, I really need to focus on paying down my bills. That line of credit is a real killer right now, and if I'm going to be able to afford to pay the travel parts of surgery, then I'm really going to have to pay that off.
Sometimes, these times are the best times to witness growth. When all at once, i have a lot of goals to accomplish. I've been trying to get better with money my whole life, maybe this is the time I will do it. I've also been pissing and moaning about weightloss for a while too. Instead Ive seen my weight climb, over time. Not cool.
i've had a rough week, with no real physical activity, and I'm not too sure how to fix that. The only thing I can think, is by forcing myself up really early on the weekend, maybe, and resetting my clock. That's what I like least about afternoons, is that my clock gradually goes back down to lazy hours. I woke up at 11. That's when my body told me it was time to get up. 11am. I went to sleep at 2. That's 9 hours sleep... who REALLY needs 9 hours? I function best on 7-8.

 I'm going to keep plugging away, and looking for new ideas, and hope that for now, eating better will help me drop some of the lbs... It's going to be a difficult journey.
I've got lots of support.
Time to kick it up a notch.

~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment