Monday, February 28, 2011

Quick Weekend Update

I'm trying to organize my thoughts. I had all weekend to myself, pretty much, and it was delicious. I'm a little sad that it's over already, but at the same time, I'm a little lethargic and needing some routine!

I'm in contact with a couple guys who are going through the same things I am, and doing the same kind of research, which is awesome. I'm looking forward to connecting, and maybe even doing some of the travelling with them. Maybe that's a lot to hope for, I'm not sure.

I'm not as dilligent at going to the gym as I was two weeks ago, I feel that much. I'm hoping to go maybe tonight after work.
I committed to three times this week, for my weight watchers plan.
I'm enjoying the plan, it's going pretty good, and I'm having the things I still like to eat, just in different ways, proportions, and at different times.
I'm trying really hard to NOT eat heavy before bed. Fruit is providing me the satisfaction of not going to bed with a hungry belley.

I think that's about it for now, I'm going to get on these errands (some of which have been on my list for quite some time)

~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment