Thursday, February 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home.

Yes, it has taken me ALMOST a full week to come down from the "high" of coming home from my trip to Mexico. It wasn't what I expected, and I think that for the sake of public blogging I will leave it at that.

I'm going to talk a little about the postives happening in my life right now. I'm reconnecting with some old friends, and trying to balance my life a little better. (This includes a concert this weekend, followed by a date night with the girl, followed by perhaps a date morning with the girl -if she'll have me) I had breakfast with Sheller this morning, and enjoyed it throughouly. Catching up was fun. I feel so distant sometimes, but it was good none the less, I just wish I could pull myself into the present.

I had my appointment with CAMH, and I'm 6 months from approval. It's so mindblowing. I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around it. I'm looking forward to connecting with my therapist again shortly.

I am starting weight Watchers again. I have started the plan, but haven't officially joined yet. I'm ready to do this. Weight loss really is like quitting smoking, you do need to be READY to do it. I think I am! With surgery less than a year away, I realize I have a lot of work to do, and a lot of weight to lose. I know that I can do it, and it's incredible to already be seeing results. My arms are already  gaining definition, and I have lost 5lbs. I'm feeling VERY good about that.

Something happened in Mexico with the girl. I can't put my finger on it, but something happened, for the better. I'm feeling 100% more relaxed, and really enjoying the moment. That was something that for whatever reason, I wasn't able to do before. Anyway, I'm able to, and I'm enjoying things the way they are... and not so stressed about "what happens next." -which is a rarity for me, so I'm going with it.

annnd i think that's about all i've got for now, I'll update more later when i'm not so sleepy, and when the gym isn't only a few hours away.

~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment