We're left with a huge headache. Not the monster, migrane type... the kind that tells you, you've gone way way overboard, and you need to chill the fuck out. But it's okay.
Angst would have been a total understatment, had I used it to describe the mood I was in yesterday? today?
What day is it?
I wrote about my shot, it was intense to say the least. I have been struggling back and forth with making plans for a hot hot hot vacation in the sun for early February. My mom has been on my case, for any reason she can find, and I'm just feeling the pinch of living at home in general. (this feeling is escalated when i get home from midnights, there's snow on the ground, the plow hasn't been by, and i need to move BOTH of their cars out to pull my truck in, and then move BOTH of their cars in after my truck is safely parked.)
My milk went bad yesterday, but I didn't know that until I wasted a can of soup... the stench was awful, I couldn't even pretend with that one...
I requested my leave of absense for aforementioned holidays, my supervisor told me today, that she hasn't heard back on wether I'll get approval or not, but she did mention that my name is on the disciplinary list, aka "the list" for attendance related issues, and that certainly isn't helping my case. So I went from an almost for sure I'll get the holidays, to a ... we'll have to wait and see. I wasn't called up to the office yesterday, so it will happen tomorrow.
I'm not too concerned about this, it's the new year and my "Emergency Days" (E-Days) -we get ten of them- have been renewed.... so if I do run into problems, I have them there to use. The plan is this year, to not use them so frivilously. (the plan is also to not be dumped by lesbian, or work with whores, annnnd hopefully to find the triggers for migranes, and avoid them, like the plague!)
Plans!!
Speaking of plans, I just got approved for a credit card, looks like this guy, is about to jump on the road to rebuilding his credit!! Woot!
Have a good day all,
I'm off to chase sheeps in my sleeps!
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment