Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just what the doctor ordered: (retail therapy)

More and more I find that I enjoy shopping. I'm not sure exactly what the reason is, but there's definitely something therapudic about it. Now if only  wasn't acquiring clutter... or at least ridding myself of the clutter, at the same speed which I'm acquring it.

Today's adventure has me gaining: those new Nike's I've been thinking about since the Boxing Day trips ($90). A workout thinger, that will allow me to do pushups, situps, pullups, ect, woot! ($40) and 2 pairs of swimtrunks, and two pair of cargo shorts for my upcoming trip. (115)
NOW I am getting excited.NOW I want to start packing.

but first, today being Sunday, means that in a few short hours I have to be at work, since I didn't sleep much last night, it is naptime!

I wish all Sundays would leave me feeling like this...

~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment