I'm failing. It's okay, I'm not shocked or surprised, and I'm not feelin too bad about it yet. If I'm not going to keep up with the gym though, I need to find something else to help me get into last summers shorts. It's a little about looking good, but it's more about feeling good, and knowing that I'm healthy. Maybe in Mexico we will jog to Playa del Carmen? Is Mexico really where I want to have my heart attack? *sigh*
I'm just getting up, this makes me feel kind of disappointed. truth is, I still have 3.5 hours before I go to work. I have lots of time to do whatever it is that I want. I want to go shopping. I want to spend money that I don't yet have. I certainly don't want to spend my time at the gym. My mom transfered over 60 tanning minutes to me, yesterday. I can't shower for 4 hours after tanning *or my tan will fade* so that means, that I have to get up and go to the gym early, so that I can shower again before work. Today that simply won't do.
Tomorrow, being Friday, perhaps I'll make it again.
Work's been good. I'm enjoying working alone lately. It's nice,the quiet. Choosing when I talk to people, and having to go out of my way to find them... Much nicer than the constant thoughtless chatter of some of my workmates. :)
I've also been eating lunch alone. I take a late late break, and don't have to deal with the chatter at the lunch table. I miss the ladies whose company I do enjoy. Oh well. :)
Today is my Friday. When I finially do get mobile *which I feel will be very quickly* my weekend will be ALMOST here. Friday am at 6.... i'm a free man. I'm thinking that maybe soon I'll start the overtime signing up again... maybe when I'm back from Mexico? Maybe before? This would have been a good weekend, but I didn't realize until it was too late.
I'm not good at being single.
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment