Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 survey... because I am trying to stay awake!

2010 - Year In Review
______________________

Did you fall in love?
I did not!



Did you get any new best friends?
A friendship grew, a couple friendships fizzled out, I neglected a few..
Did you start disliking some one?
I'm not sure what you would call it, but yes dislike, may just be the word to use...


Did your heart get broken?
I learned how to fix it.


If you could change some thing about this past year, what would it be?
Nothing. It was a shitty year. It required a lot of growing pains, and stretches that I didn't think I was ready to learn... but I did it, I survived, I'm alive with amazing friends, and my family supports me, How could I want to change anything? I'm a better man for the struggles.


Are you happy with how things turned out?
I'm happy that they turned out.
Did you do any thing life changing?
I started the process for funding for surgery. I met people whom will change my life, I grew.


Favorite piece of clothing?
my burgandy and white polo shirt Mom brought back from Myrtle beach!
Did you go to any parties?
I know I went to at least one, I could have gone to more, maybe this year I'll go to more?


How many bf/gf's did you have?
a fling? maybe. not really. and at the tail end I met a pretty amazing girl...


What's your favorite thing you got for Christmas last year?
my itouch.


What's the thing you wanted the most this year for Christmas?
I wanted John Deere track pants. I got them, but sadly my ass is too phat for the XL JD trackers! :(
Has anybody you loved passed away?
I don't think I lost anyone this year...


How's work going?
Busy! about to get busier I think. I'm hoping for a vacation... will it happen??
Did someone close to you let you down?
Dropped me like a fly!


Any vacations in 2010?
Numerous trips to Niagara Falls, and in February I got away to Cozumel, Mexico!!AMAZING!


What are you looking forward to most in 2011?
Hopefully another trip south this winter, saving some money, and continuing to grow, and stretch.


How old did you turn this year?
Twenty-six


Where did you start 2010?
With the lonely hearts club!


Who was your first kiss of 2010?
Late December. the new girl.


If you could end the year with someone in particular, who would it be?
I ended the year on a perfect note. I couldn't have asked for a better end to 2010. The ending, much  much more positive, and healthy than the beginning. FOR THAT I am truly grateful!
~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment