Monday, August 29, 2011

A little bitch fest about my mother

the things that are currently driving me crazy:

My Mother's attitude about:
-my migraines
-my desire to adopt "Daisy" (who could use a manlier name!)
-my work/medication situation
-my surgery date
-her vacations that apparently TRUMP my surgery date (how? I'm not sure either!)
-the way that she throws the empty box of ice cream thingers on the floor of the laundry room, which believe it or not, makes it that much more difficult to sort laundry, and reminds me of living with teenagers who don't give a shit
-her addiction to bingo and my alleged addiction to pizza? and how they are related?

Basically everything about my mother IN THIS MOMENT is driving me insane. Why I would want to be here, is beyond me... maybe Daisy and I will be together, after all... lol

~Agenor

3 comments:

  1. You're Crazy. Daisy is a girl and does not need a manlier name. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *big hug*

    Maybe we could swap homes? I could use a longer break from TO.

    Can't wait for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete