If I'm basing my decision on money then the answer is simple: Stratford affords me 400 extra dollars a month. (assuming I get a job in Toronto paying 14.00/hr.
if i'm basing my decision on the experiences I may have in the next few months: Toronto would be a better answer.
IF I'm basing my decision on the long term, and the the long haul (which is something that I should be doing) then I don't know what the right answer is for me.
I've done the list of pros and cons, and come out practically even.
I know that if I could stay in Toronto and not work, that i would be the happiest. Best of both worlds, but how can I continue making my bill payments with that kind of idea?
I think my reality is that I don't have an answer.
So I'll keep going the way that I have been, working when I have to work (at home) and looking for work here in Toronto. Doing my best to maintain some kind of a balance. Until Dr.Kara sends me back to work, that will work. Once I'm back to work, then everything will be dependent on when I can get here to have interviews and meet with people, maybe I should have been doing that this afternoon. Instead of watching House, and walking Beatrice, and walking to TJ's. I certainly shouldn't have wasted 2 hours on the couch at TJ's waiting to get our asses going.
It's 5:40, and we're only NOW starting to settle into some kind of work routine.
What does it really matter? I sit here, again in the reference library, and think about all the life I’ve wasted. I always feel the most inspired in places like these. Makes me miss my life in Guelph slightly, and in the next breath… makes me happy to be here.
Day by day, I will figure out what is to come.
Day by day.
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment