Monday, August 15, 2011

on the move... choo choo

I'm taking a risk by typing this on the train. Something could happen, and my battery could die prematurely (most likely). I could lose my internets connection, and lose my words, or... I could simply be paranoid.
At any rate, here I am traveling westbound on VIA Rail's train. Heading back home. I've written about home a couple times, but I think it's important to say, that as much fun, and as good as it was to visit, I am looking forward to spending the night in my bed, sleeping with my kitties, and contemplating getting my life back into some kind of routine.

Today was a good day. I got some more writing done, which is always good, and makes me feel accomplished. I really have enjoyed spending time at the Reference library in Toronto. Really enjoyed. I got some shopping done today too, not that I necessarily NEEDED to, but I  bought one polo t-shirt, two henley t-shirts, a pair of $12.00 jeans (size 38!!) -I'll try them on tomorrow after a good poop! lol and a button up short sleeve shirt. It was productive, i got good sales, and I feel good about it. I still didn't spend *that much* money, and God knows that while I have lots of work clothes, that I could use some normal clothes, for outside of work.

M and I had a good dinner, many thanks to him for putting up with me for this stint. I have greatly enjoyed spending time with him, though perhaps next time I'll be able to follow through on my offers to helping. (paint, ect)

Princess and I had our goodbye this evening after a stint at the library. I can't believe that I've been here almost a month, and I can't believe when I wake up tomorrow morning, he won't be around.... I think that's the hardest part of being in Stratford right  now, is how lonely I feel. I didn't realize how much his friendship eased that pain.

I've got a few things on my mind right now, trying to figure out my place in the world, and my place in others' worlds. Not realizing that I *do* have the power to affect someone. Not realizing exactly how selfish I have been in the last little while. Not giving myself that time to think about what it is that I want out of life, and what I need right now in order to get that, and in order to survive right now. Maybe even find contentment. Who knows!!
Anyway,
I *think* Gary's gonna die (he really doesn't have a capacity for battery life anymore) and I'm going to either read a bit, or have a nap.
I am *not* on the first class car, and it's sad. It's a little squishy this time around. *tres sad*

~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment