The mama is getting her hairs did. She'll be out until SOON. (which means I don't have until 10pm to get my shit together, and get a story ready for her) She's going to be angry, because I've decided to stay home for the night. Considering the trouble I'm having focusing on this screen to type out this itty bitty story it makes perfect sense to me. (it won't make as much sense to her).
So yesterday morning at the Doctor's office I got a preview of the magnificent migraine that was going to attack me (for two days). It came, it's still here, and I'm feeling like shit still. Which is my brilliant excuse for not going into work.
I feel like there's something inside my brain eating it. I showered for the first time since leaving M's in Toronto about ten minutes ago, and I feel refreshed. :)
Changed my sheets, made my bed, and started my laundry. I've got two loads, not too shabby. I'm going to have to see the doctor tomorrow because all of my paperwork states that I should be back to work yesterday. I'm crossing my fingers that he hasn't started filling out those papers quite yet, I don't suspect that he has.
I'm heading over to the grocery store to get a few things for groceries.
I feel very out of it.
no pot tonight. It was a bad enough idea last night.
~Agey
No comments:
Post a Comment