I'm no closer to figuring it out.
It's still the epic battle of Stability and finances vs. experience and life fulfillment, Am I making a huge mistake by moving here? Could I be screwing myself? Will i be able to afford to live on less money? When my bills are less, should that not be enough, to even things out?
Tomorrow I'm going to apply for some jobs. Getting up earlier and heading down to the reference library again. I really enjoyed my day.
Tomorrow I'll look into school as well, perhaps. Once I have a plan, I'll feel more confident. I'm sure that I can make this work. And I'm sure that with Matt's GUIDANCE I'll learn a thing or two about how to manage money as well. :)
We had an awesome dinner in tonight, and in fact a good night all around. I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends. And I do!
I'll finish it off with a pic from this past weekend in Niagara Falls: Hubert, myself and the Tilley hat! :)
~Agenor

I really think Hubert deserves his own Tilley hat. :)
ReplyDelete