I haven't done it in so long, and while I know right now it's totally irresponsible... it felt somewhat exhilarating. I'm feeling a large amount of guilt right now, but I'll get over it. I'll enlist TJ to help me justify the purchase.
It felt good to be approved. I know, I know.
Today was a brutal day. I called the bank first thing, and the lady was rude, but I did get a big break on my phone bill. Such a great experience getting good customer service, so unfamiliar! I went to the doctor, and was faced with his bullshit. He doesn't want to fill out the paperwork for the time that I've had off thus far. I asked my neurologist to fill out my paperwork for sick and act.
I feel slightly bad about it, but in all honesty, I've seen Dr.Kara 10 times since July 25th, and he's billing OHIP every time I go in... yet he hasn't filled out my paperwork since I've been going in to see him yet. I haven't seen a dime.
I had a nice chat with HR today as well, and I think I've got the jist of what's going to happen. Now that I'm off the Celexa I'm really hoping my migraines stay at bay. They've got to. That's really the only thing that's changed. I've been recommended to see a chiropractor, take supplements, do a cleanse, avoid chocolate, coke, cheese, red wine (not a problem), ect. I've been watching my triggers, trying to get appropriate sleep, ect. The only thing that I haven't done, and I think I need to, is check my room for mold. Since we did get water last winter/spring, I think it's appropriate to check, and living in the basement I'd be the one affected, no one else would be. Sound familiar!?
I enjoyed helping Jess today. It was nice for so many reasons. One: I'm enjoying the time we're spending together, with low/no expectations, where I can be myself around her, and just enjoy her company without a whole lot of stress. I enjoy her sense of humor, and I'm learning more and more about her, as we go. It was also REALLY good for me to get out of the house, and do something for someone else. She was generous as well (as she always is) and treated me to a delicious lunch. A day that started out disappointing, ended on a much better note.
I had a bit of trouble at Best Buy. I didn't qualify for their store card, I kinda knew that was going to happen, but I think that somewhere in my head/heart I thought maybe I'd qualify.
When I came home I applied online at Dell, and was approved (to the best of my knowledge, it SAID approved, time will tell) It's done, time to move on.
I called Allison at the Holiday Inn Express in Scottsdale that I may possibly be staying at. When I was down in May she quoted me $650/month for November and December, and made it clear that she couldn't offer me rates like that in January as their season got quite busy at that time... Not a problem, in fact I was ecstatic with those rates, such a help to me. When I called her back today, she told me that the rates I'd be looking at were something like 3 times the rate she quoted me back in May. from $20/night to $60/night.
What a fucking difference!! So with rates like that I certainly won't be staying there for the full 70 days. I'm going to go home for three weeks I think. There's no way I can justify spending that kind of money.
This brings me back to work. I really need to get back to work, as soon as possible. I'm not sure whether it's the lights, the stress or what, but as soon as I get there I get sick. Maybe I will try again on Monday and see what happens... Again, being off the celexa and on the beta blockers SHOULD help. *I hope.
It's time for bed... exhaustion is near.
~Agenor
LOL @ the post title. that's all i can even say about that.
ReplyDelete