Here it is: my bitch for the day.
There may be a couple. First of all I'm pissed that my migraines are overshadowing the fact that I've booked my surgery date, for October (and that's very soon) I should be jumping up and down and celebrating like crazy. I am in my head, (oops poor choice of words I suppose) it's just hard to be active about it.
I went back to work today. Well kind of. I started to go back to work today. I got in the doors, punched in, and went to my work station. Said hello to everyone, and then about 45 minutes later got hit with one hell of a migraine. So I went to work today, but I didn't stay very long. Just the fact that I punched in, was enough for me to fuck up my sick pay. So that's good.
I have had a migraine for three days. Tuesday was a minor one due to too much sleep, Wednesday was due to eating crappy before going to bed and the weather may have had something to do with it too, today's migraine I have no explanation and I'm feeling very gross even now.
Mom came home from work, long enough to yell and scream at me, and make me feel worse than I already did, and she left for Bingo. So that's good. Dad's doing his own thing. I'm trying to just chill out, and relax a little, but my truth is, that I don't have a plan. I've gone over my bills and I can minimize them quite a bit, make my lifestyle affordable, even with my truck. But as much as it may be a little easier, I don't want to go on disability. It's a reality now, that I may have to face.
There's no reason, no explanation. I don't hate my job. In fact, I kind of like it (don't tell anyone). So where do I go from here?
What do I do?
Arizona is in 39 days, I'll be down there for 70, and I really need sick pay to cover me... am I going to end up going on long term disability until I can get this migraine thing under control? Is this an opportunity in disguise? What will I end up doing?
I need some answers, so if there is anyone out there who reads this, give me some answers.
~Agenor
I don't have any answers for you. I wish I did. This sucks and I'm sorry you're going through it.
ReplyDeleteloveS you Chrees. I'll figure it out, it's just scary and frustrating (as you know)!
ReplyDeleteMy answer is...
ReplyDeletesomehow everything WILL work out ok. People on a mission are fairly indestructible and you are no exception. Keep faith, keep strong and keep optimistic even when's it seems impossible.