Friday, September 23, 2011

Distractions

Well I did really good for the first three days back to work, but today was a complete failure. I spent the entire evening in bed sleeping off, what seemed to be a migraine before work, but turned into absolutely nothing by the time 2:05pm hit. Complete failure. Tomorrow marks the last day that I'm able to use over the counter pain meds for my M's. Lets hope they continue to stay at bay.

I have lost the AMAZING condo that I originally wanted, after conversation with both TJ and Matt I've found two condos which are awesome. One is the same style as the last one, with the two single beds, and a king in the master. The other, is a King in the master and a Queen in the guest room. Not bad either way. I'm kinda holding out for the two singles, but only because I like the living room better. Either will be fine I'm sure. :) (I found it a little funny that TJ preferred the condo with the bigger guest bedroom bed, instead of the two. Perhaps I'm enjoying the other condo, because it's against his preferences? I'm a bit of a dick (har har) sometimes.

I'm getting excited, and nervous. Another reason I'm kinda disappointed in myself for not reporting for work today, is that I've been losing weight by working. I know it may sound strange, or it may not, but just doing something for 8 hours, has been so good for my body (not to mention my mind). It's given me a lot of time to think about what is to come. :) Time to think, is something that I wasn't allowing myself when I was off work.

I've got lots of things that I want to do while I'm in Arizona including but not limited to: a hockey game, a baseball game, possibly (if Benny wants) another trip to the Grand Canyon. I'm also looking forward to having some down time, and possibly looking at my book again. I'm sure I'll get a few movies under my belt and it will be good and exciting, of course to have this surgery done and over with. Well the first parts of it, anyway. A long-term commitment of course.

I've lost my focus, and it's getting later and later  by the moment.
Work tomorrow, as well as trying to nail down a condo, book some flights, and of course, make sure that my insurance claim is approved, so I have some money to do all of this.
Everything should work out okay, just playing the waiting game.
~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment