Sunday, September 18, 2011

How about we name her "expensive?"

I've been sitting with my new laptop floating around in my head. Thinking about how pretty she will be, and how irresponsible it was to make the purchase. I've be thinking about how it really didn't do anything to ease any of my anxiety, or anything... Yeah. But I'm looking forward to her coming home, all the same. Daddy's girl.
If I can't have a puppy, then I might as well have a laptop, right?

Money is working it's way out. I hope, pray and will do any rain dances that the God(s) (or no God(s)) would like me to do, in order to keep these migraines at bay when I go back to work. I can do this I know that I can. One thing I'm noticing: my glasses are playing an important role. I've been migraine free for a week. *yay* that doesn't mean I won't get my ass kicked next week, but since I'm going back to work, what it does mean is that I will be working through them. I *think* that dropping off the Celexa will be enough to limit them. *EVERYONE CROSS FINGERS, TOES, AND EYES!!*

I'm *ALMOST* looking forward to going back to work, and if I wasn't so damned lightheaded (due to this sinus infection/head cold thinger FML) then I'd be trying to get back to work tonight. Not even so much for the money, but so I can go back and see my friends! :) Deano, Andy, Salina and the girls!! Awe. I miss them.
Anyway.


I think for now, I'm gonna have another nap. Even if I'm up all night tonight that's okay, cause I'll be going back on midnights, tomorrow.

I can't believe my family doctor is such a dick.
The end.
~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment