i've got lists, and letters, and yellow paper covering my desk.
I come home, through the doors. The condo is finally taken care of, and I'm confident that I have a place to sleep. My passport has arrived, this afternoon CANPAR came by to deliver my letter from CAMH, and things seem to be just coming together smoothly. Mom starts freaking out about a rental car. I wonder, why she's renting a car, when it's only a mile from the condo to the hospital where I'll be having surgery. I've got a driver lined up for my other appointments and such, so everything seems to be good. Anyway, just more stress.
I'm worried about the Graines. I think my body is going to release the stress, (when it's finally released) and I'm going to be hit with a three day migraine or something, smack dab in the middle of my surgery. I'll be okay. I'm just worrying about nothing.
annnnnd i can't concentrate anymore, which is par for the course.
~Agenor
You better be taking lots of yellow paper with you to AZ to make sure the thoughts and thunks get written and think'ed about. :P
ReplyDelete