I'm in the condo, which is to be expected. The last couple of days have been a blur. First and foremost I need to shout out to Mama and Papa S. They have been amazing. I've been less than pleasant for a lot of this trip SO FAR, and they have both been AMAZING. I will say that I feel a little bad for Mama, because I think she feels left out. This must be weird for her too. Maybe I'll get up early tomorrow morning, to talk to her before I go. Likely not, but it's a nice thought, and I will make an effort.
I am hours: not days, not weeks, not months, years or decades away, but HOURS from having a penis. I'm trying hard NOT to wrap my head around it...
I am bummed ALMOST to the maximum. Benny made me a couple of card things to open tonight, and tomorrow after surgery, and of all the things I left behind, I left THOSE behind.
I'm going to call him in the AM before I leave.
I *think* the bowel prep is *almost* done. Likely my favourite part of this whole experience.
I am realizing more and more HOW Truly CANADIAN I really am.
I'm not a fan of so much American here... lol. For instance: the plastic bags at the grocery store: They just keep dispensing them... they don't give a shit HOW MANY they send out. :( So sad.
I'd likely be shot if i brought a re-usable bin in... "why would you reuse something?"
anyway. Americans...
lol
Tomorrow's the big day, and my body is protecting me.
I feel NOTHING. I'm numb as shit.
I'm a little reverent, realizing how important tomorrow is, but I can't even bring myself to do anything about it... after the cleanse, all I really wanna do is go to bed, and know that I'm not gonna poo the bed...
the markings are set,
my penis is on it's way.
Ready, set, grow a penis...
holy fuck, i can't believe it...
So I won't.
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment