Saturday, October 15, 2011

when a ghost tries to seep through...

note to self: a little self control goes a long way.
on the night before you leave for Arizona for your PENIS SURGERY: that is NOT a good time to randomly find old back up cd-r's and look at what's on them. although in SOME ways knowing that there is another copy of the photo you took on your second weekend together, is a happy thing (and it is)... maybe finding the old chats isn't the best.


Holy fuck I need to be shot.
and also: I was SUCH a fucking baby in 2008... no wonder she left me...

Also also: earlier when i was packing and FREAKED the fuck out, I finally wrote THE email. I didn't send it. I'm not that silly, but I wrote it, and it was enough to calm me down, and realize she's a different person.


I can do this.
I can do this with the support of my family and friends, and I don't need people in my life who aren't wiling to give me their truth. I have way too many good people, and things going for me right now... this is MY TIME!!

I've got this!
~Agenor

No comments:

Post a Comment