It's a boy indeed.
While I've been a boy for a long long time, (think since as long as I've known the difference between boys and girls) it's only been a little better than a week, since I've been *almost* the kind of boy I've always wanted to be.
I wish in so many ways, with so much power that it could be easier. I wish that we, who are boys, could wake up and have what we were supposed to be born with, already there, functioning and looking like it should. It's not that easy. And maybe there's a reason for that... that reason I'm in no shape to ponder.
My progress is good.
I have a dick. Between my legs. It's hanging where it should, and it's attached to my inner groin, which while it's slightly inconvenient, is not slowing me down too much.
Since Benny has left:
I have taken the garbage out,swept all the hard floor surfaces, and mopped the kitchen. I'm running the dishwasher right now, and actually just enjoying these few minutes of quiet on my couch.
MY COUCH. lol
in my pen and paper journal yesterday I took the time to write down the important things from all of the days up until yesterday. YESTERDAY was the Apache Trail.
....
this blog post brought to you by another distracted thought.
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment