I've got a to-do list beside me almost half a mile (read: page) long. Which isn't bad, because yesterday's version was a whole page. My passport came in the mail last night. *yay!* I'm getting my doctor to fill out the forms for manulife, since I can't seem to get a hold of my case manager after trying for a solid week. She has returned ONE of my 6 phone calls? I'm giving up, and giving in. But they better fucking approve my claim, or shit WILL hit the fan.
I have yet to hear from "condo guy" which is a little unsettling, because I did just sent him a money order for almost $3000 dollars, and it'd be nice to know that it's in the right hands, and everything is all set up. He kinda sucks. I hope the condo doesn't suck, and I hope I don't have any problems once I'm there either. Ugh.
My camera (that I got with expensive) came in the mail today. She's pretty too. I need to get an SD memory card for her sometime, and today is my last chance to do my shot before surgery, so I need to get on that. It's also the first day that I can get my T, since the last prescription. I'm not sure WHAT I did, but I think I really fucked up my T this time. I need to write it on a calendar, I can't keep track ANY other way.
Most things are coming together. There are a few lose ends that are major stressors but I think by the time the 15th gets here, everything will be okay. Mom and Dad are talking about renting a car now. I suppose they don't have all the extra shit that I have on my plate. CAMH has contacted the ministry, and my approval paperwork was sent out yesterday. Did they forget to mail it to me? Did I do something to piss someone off, or is that just where they made an error, and I'm the lucky guy caught in the middle? I've been told Meltzer gets the letter a day or two before the guys do. Well here I am a month later... *exhale* It's all good.
Now I've resolved to getting papers filled out with doctor, once that is done, I'll be able to breathe a little easier.
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment