low: the heat. When i walked into the plant and hit the wall of heat... :( so sad.
high: getting out of bed after 8 hours sleep and enjoying some of the beautiful day.
short and simple. An uneventful day.
Lots in my head today, I'm trying to get my shit sorted out. slowly but surely.
realized that timing really is everything, and that I really don't have any time.
I'm wondering though, if it's possible to MAKE time? Perhaps working through the week and weekends, is a little difficult when trying to nurture a relationship.
This week: I'm working 12 Tuesday, I have therapy on Wednesday (thank Fuck, I say! Thank fuck!) but could still go in for 2 or 4 hours overtime. Thursday I will likely NOT go in early, but I may.
Friday night and Saturday night I'm selling glow product with TJ. I'm not sure if we're going to Toronto or where, but we are going to sell some glow shit. (and should come home with at least 200 bucks each, as well as gas and accomodations paid for) -not bad for 12 hours work.
next weekend is the blue jays game with Brother B, before he leaves for camp. I'm looking forward to catching up with the B Family!
What does it take? What was I missing? besides physical time? was there something else?
~A
No comments:
Post a Comment