Well I made it to the weekend... in one piece. But now that the weekend is here, I'm falling apart.
Cough, Migrane, and hiccups... wait... ... no more hiccups, that's good! :)
I woke up and took my truck in to get an oil change.
they changed my brake light, and then charged me $20.00 for it. They did not ask me.
I will not be taking my vehicle back to SMP again. Ever. That's twice they've taken advantage of me, the fist time was for almost $200.00. When they charged me for a tire roatation, and they didn't do it.
Bullshite. Today, they made my oil change go from 40 to 60 dollars. Again, I say bullshite.
US savings account, is making ZERO cents to me! haha!
If I transfer my 300 US into Canadian I lose 15 dollars.... If I move 300 Canadian INTO my US I gain 1 dollar. HOW does this work? what. the. fuck?!?!
can you say "i need to close this account now?"!
I'm kind of happy, because I've decided to pay off my Credit card *which I am doing an amazing job at doing* and then I'll pay off my trip *which I could be ALMOST half paid off by next week! and THEN I'll start saving.
I'm feeling good about my finances again.
I've been doing really well with spending during the week too. Andmy weekends have been limited to a dinner, and groceries.
Weight loss is crapping out, but it's been a brutal week. Two migraines this week. The pressure changes are killing me!
What else can I ramble about?
Things SEEM to be coming along for the Arizona stuff. I'm hoping to be able to go for a consult in the next couple of months. It will give me some idea of the things I need to do in preparation for surgery. I can't believe how close I could actually be! holy hell it's happening so quickly.
Somedays it's still So ABSTRACT in my mind... and others it's as real as anything!
Work is good, I'm enjoying midnights. I'm hoping to stay on midnights for a while. Time will tell. The schedule for next week will be up when I go into work tonight.
Today is FRIDAY!!!!!!
I'm looking forward to enjoying it.
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment