Well now seems as good a time as any to make a small introduction to myself. What this blog will be, is simply that. A blog. I've got a "journal" over at livejournal, and have been writing over there for almost 6 years. This blog will be slightly different, in that I hope to keep it open.
It's part of my plan to work on writing for an audience, so I hope this will prove entertaining to some.
The last time I had an open blog I ranted, and raved, and got noticed by a couple people, who said my blog was, at worst, an interesting read. A lot has changed since then, including my style, and ability to write. Inspiration comes and goes, and life gets in the way.
So to make this introduction, at 6:55am on Christmas Eve, I will say this:
At this point in time, I'm in my 27th year. I'm working full-time in a factory to pay my bills. I live at home with my parents and two kitties. I am a dog person. I have three sharks, and so far, a plecko. (he's small, so I'm worried about him biting the dust)
I am a feeler, and generally navigate my entire life based on feelings. I like to think that I have fairly good intuition, and a strong sense of self awareness. I am loved by many, and hated by few which I think is the way to be. The ones that hate me, MUST be jealous of me ;)
and the ones that love me, can see the real me. (even when I can't!)
I have a brother who is 4 years younger than me, and a sister-in-law who is 8 years older than me. A nephew who is 17, and one who is 14. My chosen niece is 3, and my world. (though i need to include her in my world more frequently to actually have the right to say that) Her mother, one of my closest friends is one of the most loyal people I have ever met. Like me, drama seems to follow her. Unlike me, the scale is usually much larger.
My parents live together, happily married, since forever (or June 1983). I have no grandparents living, but in an adoptive family, I have come across a Nana who loves the heck out of me (but still can't compare to my "real" Grandparents)-you know the ones that love you before you're born!
"Nana's" family consists of 3 K's and a P. P lives in the East Coast, so she's hardly ever around, but somehow they manage to stay connected. P and K1 are members of the CF, and that's a huge part of their life. Someday I'll write more about my personal experiences with that. (oooh foreshadowing!)
K2 and I have become close in the past couple years. Last winter K2, K3, and their (now ex) husbands and I went on a trip down south. The best winter vacation to date. So nice to be down south, with good people, and the experience was priceless.(though the all-inclusive ticket definitely had a price...)
Princess is another close friend. Jokingly I refer to him as my wife. He is training me for the day that I have a real live girlfriend again. He's a good guy, who has been the guy that has pulled me through, shown me so much in such a short time. It's nice to be friends with a crazy guy, who can be just as stable, if not more than myself. (someone who CLAIMS sanity)
I'm struggling with maintaining a train of thought, and I find that to be my biggest struggle when writing, so the rest of this introduction will have to wait until later. Mom can't sleep, and needs to be entertained... and since I'm the only one in the house... besides the cats, who seem to be ignoring her too, it's my job!
Welcome to my new blog!
~Agenor
It's part of my plan to work on writing for an audience, so I hope this will prove entertaining to some.
The last time I had an open blog I ranted, and raved, and got noticed by a couple people, who said my blog was, at worst, an interesting read. A lot has changed since then, including my style, and ability to write. Inspiration comes and goes, and life gets in the way.
So to make this introduction, at 6:55am on Christmas Eve, I will say this:
At this point in time, I'm in my 27th year. I'm working full-time in a factory to pay my bills. I live at home with my parents and two kitties. I am a dog person. I have three sharks, and so far, a plecko. (he's small, so I'm worried about him biting the dust)
I am a feeler, and generally navigate my entire life based on feelings. I like to think that I have fairly good intuition, and a strong sense of self awareness. I am loved by many, and hated by few which I think is the way to be. The ones that hate me, MUST be jealous of me ;)
and the ones that love me, can see the real me. (even when I can't!)
I have a brother who is 4 years younger than me, and a sister-in-law who is 8 years older than me. A nephew who is 17, and one who is 14. My chosen niece is 3, and my world. (though i need to include her in my world more frequently to actually have the right to say that) Her mother, one of my closest friends is one of the most loyal people I have ever met. Like me, drama seems to follow her. Unlike me, the scale is usually much larger.
My parents live together, happily married, since forever (or June 1983). I have no grandparents living, but in an adoptive family, I have come across a Nana who loves the heck out of me (but still can't compare to my "real" Grandparents)-you know the ones that love you before you're born!
"Nana's" family consists of 3 K's and a P. P lives in the East Coast, so she's hardly ever around, but somehow they manage to stay connected. P and K1 are members of the CF, and that's a huge part of their life. Someday I'll write more about my personal experiences with that. (oooh foreshadowing!)
K2 and I have become close in the past couple years. Last winter K2, K3, and their (now ex) husbands and I went on a trip down south. The best winter vacation to date. So nice to be down south, with good people, and the experience was priceless.(though the all-inclusive ticket definitely had a price...)
Princess is another close friend. Jokingly I refer to him as my wife. He is training me for the day that I have a real live girlfriend again. He's a good guy, who has been the guy that has pulled me through, shown me so much in such a short time. It's nice to be friends with a crazy guy, who can be just as stable, if not more than myself. (someone who CLAIMS sanity)
I'm struggling with maintaining a train of thought, and I find that to be my biggest struggle when writing, so the rest of this introduction will have to wait until later. Mom can't sleep, and needs to be entertained... and since I'm the only one in the house... besides the cats, who seem to be ignoring her too, it's my job!
Welcome to my new blog!
~Agenor
No comments:
Post a Comment